Welcome To Wesburn Golf & Country Club - Since 1910
Wesburn Golf and Country Club has a distinguished history of providing the best golf in the South Rockwood, Michigan area, dating back to when this beautiful facility first opened in 1910. The course and tradition of this fine club really began to take shape in 1926 when Wesson Seyburn (husband of Winifred Dodge) bought the property and crafted an 9-hole layout within a planned housing community. Then Great Depression killed the housing plan but as the boys were coming home from WWII the course was expanded into an 18 hole operation. In 1960 Walter Walters purchased the propety and then in 1998 Walt's daughter Shelley took over.
Through the years and the different owners one thing has remained constant -- a commitment and passion for the classic game of golf. This along with extensive necessary improvements have long made us the most popular course in the region.
The layout covers over 190 acres, spanning 6,100 yards for a par 72. There are multiple sets of tees which help make every player that visits feel both challenged and competitive. The course features mature woods, rolling terrain and a peaceful setting just minutes away. Wesburn Golf and Country Club is a must-play course for anyone who really appreciates the tradition of the game.
Finally, make sure to browse our website learn about the exciting things we offer and make time to stop in and say hello!